Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Forbidden Forrest

Confession time again. I read this chapter a week ago, but I couldn't think of anything to write about it. Don't get me wrong, this is an important chapter, I just don't know what to say about it.

We now know Voldemort's around and that the Philosopher's Stone is really for him.

We meet the centaurs and learn how annoying they are.

...

Yep, boring I know, but I had to post something so I could move on. Tomorrow we'll head through the trap door and on Thursday we'll meet the man with two faces!

If you think I've missed some integral plot point in this chapter please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. And here I was ready to chime in with my comment about how the Unicorn was Rowling's token unicorn just as Norbert was her token dragon. Ahhh well. Probably good to keep rolling.

    ReplyDelete